197 Kingston Road, WHYANBEEL QLD 4873
Nestled on the escarpment of Daintree National Park is this incredible property in Whyanbeel Valley overlooking the Coral Sea. This is a rare opportunity to secure an amazing 64.74 hectares of land. There are just so many features….the natural appeal cannot be overstated:
– The head of one of the most picturesque valleys in the area
– Part pristine rainforest, part cleared green space
– Crystal clear creeks, your own pure un-spoilt water with no neighbours upstream
– Bordered by National Park
– Spectacular views down the valley out to Port Douglas and the ocean
This was the home of the old Australian Muster Experience, the only rodeo experience in the area. Tourists used to flock here to watch man and horse round up cattle and show off their skills.
This property now offers wonderful potential and flexibility. This could be your own stunning home with many potential sites to take advantage of the space, privacy, tranquility and views.
Create your own tourist destination/accommodation, or renovate the old buildings and make a creative and quirky house (approx 15m x 35m) – your very own home on the range. Or use the sheds and buildings for storage or workshops. If you fancy having your own farm, there are approximately 12 hectares of cleared land, which is sufficient for some hors...