Daintree | 6 McDowall Lane, Lower Daintree
OMG! STUNNING MODERN RIVERSIDE HOME
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Inspections are a must for this stunning modern house located in a world heritage area on the southern side of the Daintree National Park. Ideal riverfront position with unspoilt views of the Rainforest and Thornton’s Peak to the North.
The new home has been designed and finished to the highest standard, and was a finalist in the Master Builders awards winning best bathrooms. Located just 30 minutes from Port Douglas and boasting an array of wildlife from crocodiles on the river, azure kingfishers, barn owls, pythons, Ulysses butterflies, white lipped green tree frogs, eagles and much more, all which can be viewed from the property. Offering business opportunities to the right person or a once in a lifetime location to call home.
For further information please contact Nicole on 0416 033 948 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your own private inspection
FEATURES WE LOVE:
• Land size: 2192m2 of flat level land with 26 mature golden Malay Coconut palms installed for landscaping
• House size: 250m2 with 250m2 open storage below
• 3 large bedrooms all with spectacular views!
• Bedrooms have glass sliding built-in-robes and the master has a large walk-in-robe.
• 2 large bathrooms with separate WC room
• 800mm X 800mm rectified tiles in bathrooms with brass fixtures and trims in the ensuite
• Rear master bedroom has private Juliette balcony overlooking the cane fields with a spectacular ensuite
• Bosch kitchen appliances, grade 5 stone benchtops throughout with waterfalls ends, LED mirrors and strips throughout
• AES septic systems installed
• 27500L water tank installed with NEW UV water filtration system so all water to the house is filtered
• Connected to the mains power with additional high end solar system installed (haven’t paid any bills to date)
• Solar powered hot water tank with additional mains connection
• High end Daikin split air conditioners installed throughout
• Remote controlled DC fans installed throughout
• Fully insulated walls and roof (+ 6 star energy rating)
• Fully council approved including building approval and planning approvals all in place
• A new rock retaining wall is currently in the final stages at council to be installed at the front of the allotment along the river frontage