6 McDowall Lane, Lower Daintree, DAINTREE QLD 4873
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Inspections are a must for this stunning modern house located in a world heritage area on the southern side of the Daintree National Park. Ideal riverfront position with unspoilt views of the Rainforest and Thornton’s Peak to the North.
The new home has been designed and finished to the highest standard, and was a finalist in the Master Builders awards winning best bathrooms. Located just 30 minutes from Port Douglas and boasting an array of wildlife from crocodiles on the river, azure kingfishers, barn owls, pythons, Ulysses butterflies, white lipped green tree frogs, eagles and much more, all which can be viewed from the property. Offering business opportunities to the right person or a once in a lifetime location to call home.
For further information please contact Nicole on 0416 033 948 or email email@example.com to arrange your own private inspection
FEATURES WE LOVE:
• Land size: 2192m2 of flat level land with 26 mature golden Malay Coconut palms installed for landscaping
• House size: 250m2 with 250m2 open storage below
• 3 large bedrooms all with spectacular views!
• Bedrooms have glass sliding built-in-robes and the master has a large walk-in-robe.
• 2 large bathrooms with separate WC room
• 800mm X 800mm rectified tiles in bathrooms wi...