Julatten | 7 Cameron Court
COOLER CLIMATE IN CAMERON COURT, JULATTEN
Julatten is well known for its cooler climate and abundant wildlife.
Acreage with established fruit trees and double income, total of $620p/w – that’s 6% net return approx!
Many features include:
* Main house consists of open plan kitchen and dining with smaller bedroom with bathroom an outdoor undercover area separates the two dwellings with views to the mountains
* The second pavilion next to the main house with master bedroom plus second bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette
* 6.2ks solar panels connected to the grid
* NBN Connection as well as VAST satellite
* 2 bores both with power and a 5000 ltr holding tank with pressure pump
* Many many fruit trees – too many to list – stone fruit, citrus, tropical, exotic with 90%
irrigated – list available on request
* Large 9m x 6m shed with 2 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen (solar power feeds to the shed)
* 2 paddocks suitable for a couple head of cattle or a horse which can be separated when feed is limited
* Fully fenced property
You wont be disappointed when you see this property – owner has lovingly created this property for self sustainability. Call Nicole now on 0416 033 948 or email email@example.com