Wonga Beach | 1549 Mossman Daintree Road
SEA VIEWS ACROSS SCENIC WONGA BEACH – PLANNING AND EARTH MOVING DONE.. JUST BUILD!
Nestled under the escarpment fringing Daintree National Park you’ll find this scenic 2044 sqm (1/2 acre) elevated block with ocean views across to Snapper Island and the picturesque Wonga Beach. A perfect location not only for the amazing views, but to catch the sea breezes straight to your balcony to keep cool whilst living the tropical lifestyle.
With preserved National Park Land to your rear and your next door neighbour already established a distance from 1549, you can live your own lifestyle surrounded by tropical palms and rainforest foliage in your own private seclusion.
It’s nearly all ready to go with all the earth moving done! With plans for the house, engineering, plumbing and sewerage drawn up and paid for it’s only a short step to move to execution.
Terraced already for a tropical pole home with spacious deck overlooking the Coral Sea. Basic driveway cut in so park your car on either level. Whether a house for the family, holiday home with storage/workshop area underneath or possible studio underneath. This space has the flexibility to grow and expand with your changing needs.
* Water supply already on the block
* Earth moving of four levels; driveway and house pads
* Zoned – residential
* Ocean views & literally minutes to Rocky Point boat ramp
* House, pipe and sewage plans already drawn up and can be provided
* Reserve for national park land to the south side of this property therefore never to be cleared or built on.
* Situated within easy drive of Mossman (approx. 10 minutes) and a further 15 minutes to Port Douglas. Rocky Point boat ramp is just 3 minutes away with deep water access.
It’s not often that vacant land comes available along the mountain side, so don’t miss the chance to own your slice of paradise.
Contact Nicole Dwyer on 0416 033 948 to take your next step to your tropical life.