Wonga Beach | Unit 1/12 Marlin Drive
INVESTORS SEASIDE DELIGHT | LE PAPILLON (THE BUTTERFLY)
“Le Papillon” is a cute half duplex unit at Wonga Beach providing a perfect opportunity to get into the property market.
Positioned in tropical surrounds, and located less than 150m walk to gorgeous Wonga Beach and 350m to skate park including, swings, BBQ’s – a popular spot for picnics. Wonga Beach is a fabulous location with stunning beach with views to Snapper Island, Port Douglas and Low Isles. This little gem of a property is now on the market for the first time in over 3 decades!
The unit is solid block construction, tiled throughout in neutral tones with a black feature tile border. The kitchen, living and dining area is open and spacious, fresh and easy-care. The separate oversized laundry is big enough for all your bits and bobs and has direct access to the garage.
The master bedroom opens onto the private courtyard, while the second bedroom is just as spacious with large window allowing plenty of natural light and airflow. There are fans and built in robes in both bedrooms. The family bathroom complete with bathtub, single vanity and tucked away toilet.
Additional features include low maintenance yard with direct access to the rear courtyard through the front gate down the side or via the single garage as well as a personal entry through the master bedroom.
Purchase now and hold for the future OR downsize and live a slower paced life in Tropical North Queensland.
WHAT WE LOVE:
** NO hefty body corp fees here just common insurance of $1300p/a for each owner
* A short 150m to the sands of Wonga Beach
* 6 sided solid block home
* 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom & 1 car garage
* Just 3.5km to Rocky Point boat ramp with deep water access to the Great Barrier Reef for fishing and snorkeling.
* Port Douglas is 30 minutes drive for some shopping or tempt yourself at one of the many restaurants
* Easy access to the Daintree Rainforest.
* Great opportunity to secure a stable investment with tenant paying $270p/w and tenancy till 10 August 2023 who would happily stay on.
**This property is tenanted and a minimum 24hrs notice is required to inspect, so call Nicole on 0416 033 948 for further details, or email firstname.lastname@example.org